Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 3 Steve Unsworth
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:54:12 +1100

>Week 3 is now up.
>
>I hope next week's PAW is better! Didn't have much free time at the weekend
>or evening so I took some snaps on the way to work.
>
>Both shot with a Leica Minilux at around 8 am. Damp and cold. Feel free to
>criticise.
>
>Week 3 is at...
>
>http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_03.htm

The alternative did little for me, but the first image does. If I
have a "crit", its the loss of the signage behind the man. For me,
moody street images are also "record" images, and its nice to see the
signs, etc to "date" the work. If the man had taken an extra step, or
even a half step, though having said that, you have caught him almost
perfectly, and the delayed image may not have been as good. For a
'forced' PAW snap, its impressive.

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com

The Family of Man 2 Exhibit for Year one is now showing:

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~firkin/FOM2%20Folder/YearOneExhibit/YearOne.html