Subject: Re: [Leica] Weeks #2 & #3 up
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:48:09 +1100

I notice you have a Leica red dot with LUG in it. A few of you use
them on your sites. Just for interest, I contacted Leica, and asked
permission to use one on the FOM2 site: it was refused, with a letter
explaining that they would not permit the use of their symbol with
writing on it, the LUG stuff would have to be below -- so I canned
the idea. Of course only using the L may limit their objections, but
I was surprised by their nitpickyness till I remembered to whom I
spoke ;-)

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com

The Family of Man 2 Exhibit for Year one is now showing:

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~firkin/FOM2%20Folder/YearOneExhibit/YearOne.html

Message from "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Weeks #2 & #3 up)