Subject: [Leica] WANTED to rent, buy, or........
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:47:58 -0800

I need a Leica Motor M and the TA winder for two or three days and cannot
find these items locally for rent.

I wonder if someone on the LUG would be willing to rent them to me. They
need not be in working order, I need them only for taking measurements in
order to make adapter plates to fit them.
As a last resort, I am willing to buy them either in near mint condition or
totally thrashed. Actually, all I need is the bottom of the units.

Please respond privately.

Joe Codispoti
joecodi@clearsightusa.com