Subject: RE: [Leica] FS Leica and Nikon (SLR) lenses
From: "inyoung@jps.net" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:29:51 -0500

Hello Tom,

  I am interested in the 90 Summicron.  Is it black or chrome?  Do you have room for the price?

Best Wishes,
David

4. 90mm Summicron SN 3574XXX - Excellent glass and Mechanical.  - $635 +
shipping and insurance
This is a fine lens.  I'm selling it because I have a tele-elmarit which I
find better for travel and I have a 75mm Summilux which I also use when
travelling.  I found that I was using the 75 mm quite often and it didn't
make sense to carry both the 90 'cron and the 75'lux.  This lens is the last
generation prior to the Aspheric Design.  It looks NEW.  Complete with case
and filter

http://mail2web.com/ .