Subject: [Leica] Travels with my Leica
From: David Young <youngs@islandnet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:07:17 -0800

My family and I will be travelling to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok
for 5 weeks in early February.  Sadly, our time in Singapore and KL will be
severely limited.

Are there any fellow LUG'ers in these areas who might give us some advice
on what to see (photograph) and do? (Past experience shows us that local
knowledge often results in our finding ourselves away from the usual
tourist areas, and having a much better time!)

All replies appreciated, but off list - please; for while I will be using
my Leica's, we're not exactly "on topic" with this!

Many thanks.

David Young        | Experience gained varies directly
Victoria, CANADA   | with equipment ruined.