Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:43:19 -0700

If you have MIB cameras, sell the darn things and get something you will
actually use. The rapidload kit takes you about 85% of the way to M4 style
delighted with the difference the rapidload kit makes.

John Collier

I have put SS strap lugs, pc flash sockets and PVC covering on my M2. It
makes the camera function better and that increases its value to me.