Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: HELP--someone wants to buy my pictures...
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:48:02 -0500

At 11:49 AM 1/17/02 -0800, you wrote:
>At 09:23 PM 1/16/2002 +0100, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>>Can any of the pros here on the list help me with some pricing
>>suggestions here? I just received this message tonight and have
>>absolutely no idea what the appropriate price level would be.
>>
>>Many thanks!
>>
>>Nathan

Nathan -

If you think you might be selling more photos (certainly a possibility!),
the best purchase you could ever make is FotoQuote.  It's an excellent
program that gives prices based on usage. It's included as a part of the
photography business software FotoBiz, also outstanding and cheap!   You
can find out more about it here:

   http://www.cradoc.com/fbzpages/fotoQuote.html

I use it all the time and would be glad to look up prices for anybody, but
if you plan on selling photos, you really should have your own copy.  It
includes lots of good coaching tips for selling photos and you can increase
the prices to match inflation.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com