Subject: Re: [Leica] weddings
From: "Bas" <bas@baswip.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:21:57 +0100

Well,

I think the bundle of money is relative. If you figure out that most can
only shoot X number a year and the cost of the production the remainder is
not something that will make you a rich man.

I do however enjoy it treamdously. It's a real adrenaline thing, you cannot
@#$#@ up and you have to deliver the goods. Have only done 5 so far but do
feel that I'm improving and that my shots can go head 2 head with most
pro's.

My leica M6 has a purpose as well, when flash photograhpy is either not
allowed or not appropriated (vows), but mostly I rely on my F100, SB28 and
AFS 28-70. That is a great, but heavy combo for weddings. Flash is important
in wedding photography.

Bas