Subject: [Leica] M Topplate M2-3-4-5 vs. M6-M7
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:40:19 -0600

I had my  chrome M4 out with my chrome M6 classic. The M4 topplate is a
thing of beauty while the M6 topplate looks barren. Why can't Leica  put
out a model of the 6  and the 7 with an engraved topplate and charge an
extra $50. I would be glad to pay the extra. I am sure it would increase
sales. I have heard they sold the rights to the engraved topplate and
had to buy it back for the LHSA model.

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] M Topplate M2-3-4-5 vs. M6-M7)