Subject: Re: [Leica] M Durability
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:10:35 -0800

Nice comparison.

The viewfinder, shutter release, heft, and noise are crucial. I only see the
rest of the stuff on the camera once every 36 exposures or so. Even if I
change lenses a couple of times a roll (which I don't) I still spend all my
picture taking time with the viewfinder, shutter release, and shutter noise.

For me, nothing beats the view through my M3s. Even my goggled 35mm lens
still uses the wonderful 50mm M3 framelines. Still, progress is important.
One of these days I've gotta move up to the M4...

Mike Quinn

Replies: Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] M Durability)