Subject: RE: [Leica] M Durability
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:48:36 -0500

I don't believe anyone - in their right mind - ever said that an M6 is a
better made camera than the M3. At least not on this list. I can think of
one beloved expert in all matters Leica who contends that the M6 is as well
made as the M3 (and I think he was probably smoking crack when he said it)
but no one has said the M6 is better.

B. D.