Subject: Re: [Leica] HELP AGAIN
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:00:53 -0700

What program are you using? I do not know much about this sort of thing BUT
double check your sent file and see where the messages are actually going.
Perhaps your program is sending to the original sender's email address
rather than the list's email address. You have no problem sending new
messages so there must be something screwy in your "reply to" preferences.

John Collier