Subject: [Leica] wedding boxes
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:10:54 -0600

I recently saw an interesting way of displaying wedding images (for that
matter any images could be used) where the photos can be of any size and are
put in individual thick black mats. Those are then put in a box that
somewhat resembles an album. Each image can be taken out and could be
displayed in the mat on an easel, if desired.

Can anyone direct me to a supplier of these boxes?

Many thanks...

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press
Telephone 816-333-9111