Subject: [Leica] PAW 1, 2, 3,
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:55:02 +1100

I have started the PAW year with a 'picture postcard' type shot. Not my usual style, bur why stick in a rut! The gum tree outside my house turns on this kind of display
every January.
PAW1
1. Main  http://www.showplace.com.au/jamiet/PAW/PAW1.html
2. Alt   http://www.showplace.com.au/jamiet/PAWPAW1alt.html

This pic is unashamedly my grandson who will feature a lot in my presentations, notwithstanding Kyle Cassidy's 10 commandments. I rather like rules 'cos' it gives me
something to break!
PAW2
3.  Main   http://www.showplace.com.au/jamiet/PAW/PAW2.html
4.  Alt   http://www.showplace.com.au/jamiet/PAW/PAW2alt.html

These pics of a welder in a small foundry aroused my visual interest. I would have liked the lighting to be more dramatic naturally, but in the last (3rd) image, I did
manipulate the brightness in PS. The second and third pics I feel are a bit messy maybe. Tell me!
PAW3
5.  Main  http://www.showplace.com.au/jamiet/PAW/PAW3.html
6. Alt1   http://www.showplace.com.au/jamiet/PAW/PAW3alt1.html
7. Alt2   http://www.showplace.com.au/jamiet/PAW/PAW3alt2.html
8.  Alt3   http://www.showplace.com.au/jamiet/PAW/PAW3alt3.html

Well, that's me up to date, for a few days anyway. Now I will start looking at you guys to see who is doing what. Startling stuff, no doubt.
Pic away ;-)
JohnA

John Amiet
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA