Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 update.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:50:26 -0800

"J. Gilbert Plantinga" wrote:

> on 1/15/02 6:59 PM, Mark Rabiner at mark@markrabiner.com wrote:
>
> > Just as long as they keep making the M6 TTL and Classic.
>
> The "classic" is no longer made, hasn't been for a while.
>
> Gilbert

It's coming back.
As if to smooth out the fact that they're coming out with the M7.
But it maybe in the form of those expensive editions. But maybe not that
much more expensive.

So you'll have your choice of the M6 (classic)
the M6 and a half (TTL)
or M7.

Kind of like do what ever it takes to give the customer what they want.
As far as I'm concerned. Herr Cohn has panned out just fine.

And with Stephan at the helm making things work, a fella i have perfect
faith in i don't think Leica can go wrong.
It's making it's own luck.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com