Subject: [Leica] wedding boxes
From: Dave Jenkins <djphoto@vol.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:15:31 -0500

Lea Murphy wrote:

"I recently saw an interesting way of displaying wedding images (for
that
matter any images could be used) where the photos can be of any size and
are
put in individual thick black mats. Those are then put in a box that
somewhat resembles an album. Each image can be taken out and could be
displayed in the mat on an easel, if desired.

Can anyone direct me to a supplier of these boxes?"

Zookbinders, Inc., makers of elegant and surprisingly inexpensive
genuine leather albums, also makes the boxes you describe. I have no
connection with them, but am a very pleased user of their products. Call
them at 800-810-5745 and they will be happy to send you their
literature.

Dave Jenkins
Kensington, GA