Subject: Re: [Leica] M tripod
From: "thomas schofield" <tdschofield@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:07:24 -0800

What I think would make the ultimate M system travel tripod is that new
Velbon that was made to Herbert Keppler's specifications - I think No. 343
with "Trunion" leg attachments.  Some new leg design that lets each leg
section go up the full length of the next larger section.  Full height and
onlyabout 2 lbs. with a nice ball head, all for about $90 mail order or
about $120 in store.

Tom Schofield