Subject: Re: [Leica] An Irish wake in a new land
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:18:40 -0800

John, these are amazing pictures. Maybe this will give me the courage to
develop the roll of Tri X I took at my own father's deathbed in May. I've
been putting it off for a variety of trumped-up reasons.

I dealt with the grief at the time by writing this essay
 http://anglicansonline.org/resources/essays/reid/walter.html
for a religious publication of which I am assistant editor. I have a hard
time looking at your pictures without weeping.