Subject: [Leica] Re: Richard Ogden's PAW
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:20:39 -0600

Richard:

>In summer, this area teems with tourists - one of the most popular seaside
>resorts in Britain. But in winter it takes on an entirely different
>character, and the sea-front / beach area is often deserted, since the
>residents, of course, take it for granted.

>http://mysite.freeserve.com/paw2002/2.jpg

You've captured what you wrote.  I like.  I could see it hanging on a wall.
At the very least, part of a calendar.  Are the highlights in the water
washed out on the negative or is this from scanning?  That's my only
"complaint"...they fight with the shoreline for my eye.  Maybe tone them
down a little.

I like the tone.  I changed it to neutral B&W and it's much stronger the way
you have it.  Well done!

Eric

Replies: Reply from "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Richard Ogden's PAW)
Message from "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net> (Re: [Leica] Richard Ogden's PAW)