Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Eric's PAW
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:20:59 -0000

Eric,

You're right, the bar does provide context - I wasn't thinking of cropping
it altogether, just lowering it in the frame a little by cropping some of
the out of focus area below it. You could then darken the remaining area a
little so that it didn't call attention away from your main subject.

As to your final image - the grandparents may not have liked it, but it
certainly made me smile! Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
Richard
Richard Ogden
PAW Site: http://mysite.freeserve.com/paw2002/index.html