Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW week 2
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:56:33 +0100

Thanks Richard! I was struck myself how suited Agfa Scala was to this winter
landscape. I am no scientist a la Erwin Puts, but I am beginning to notice that
certain lenses seem to go well with certain films. The 40mm lens on the Rollei
(made by Rollei under license from Carl Zeiss) appears to match particularly
well with Agfa Scala, at least based on the three rolls I have shot with it
since buying it a few weeks ago.

Nathan

Richard Ogden wrote:

> Nathan,
>
> Your main image is stunningly beautiful - the figures are perfectly
> positioned and their tone and relative size 'make' the rest of the picture.
> Having visited Switzerland on four occasions in recent years, this just
> makes me long to be back there again!
>
> Regards,
> Richard

- --