Subject: Re: [Leica] new M7
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:14:47 -0500

At 07:31 PM 1/13/02 -0800, S Dimitrov wrote:
>You guys must of had a cold snap. It was 91 degrees yesterday, mid 80's
>today here in LA.

I am sorry to hear this.  It has been way too warm here in western
Virginia, in the 50's in the day and only down to the 30's at night.

I really detest these sub-tropic excuses for decently chilly weather we are
forced to endure in these parts.

(I was BORN in LA, and finished high school in the Bay Area -- but cold
weather is in my bones and I cannot abide that horrid California muggy bath
which passes for weather on the Left Coast.)

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!