Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT] PAW - Week 2 - Slide One
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:38:49 -0600

on 1/11/02 8:01 AM, Steven Alexander at alexpix@worldnet.att.net wrote:

 http://slideone.com/PAWimages/week02.02.html

 http://slideone.com/PAWimages/week02alt.02.html

> The second is more compelling.  I would crop the lower right; but I would
> also crop the left to the edge of the building.  Yes I agree the utility
> poles are interesting but they demand attention and compete with the design
> element central to the photo, the building and its interest.

The poles were the reason I shot it off angle. The question is would there
be enough interest left in just the building...? I'm not sure if there is.
Plus the real poles seem to help out the shadows of the other poles on the
building itself...

If I didnšt include the poles I would have shot it straight on just looking
up to keep more of the far wall in the shot. Shooting more variations would
have given me that to look at.

Thanks
- --
John