Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom Setup Books
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:49:00 -0500

Just an OT parenthetical comment on the business of darkroom construction:

I learned through the experience that the plumbing fittings offered up by the
big box home improvement stores (Home Cheapo and Lowe's here in the U.S.) are
not of the same quality that a plumbing supply house or well-stocked
independent hardware store would carry.  They are the Promaster UV filters
of the plumbing world.  Get the good stuff at the outset to avoid the drips
and leaks.

Roy

Message from Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net> (Re: [Leica] Darkroom Setup Books)
Message from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Darkroom Setup Books)