Subject: Re: [Leica] post-modern christmas tree plus John Straus PAW week 2
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 14:36:06 -0600

on 1/13/02 1:54 PM, Mark Davison at DAVISON_M@msn.com wrote:

> http://not.contaxg.com/document.php?id=558)
>
> What appears to be my shadow is in fact my reflection.

Yeah, reflection, that's the word I was looking for ;)

> The markings on the
> store floor are reflections of the parking lot.

The Handicaps are but the #'s as well?

> Your PAW week 2 has very good geometry and composition--a feeling of
> geometric severity and insufficient landscaping. Was the original in color?

No color. Ilford Pan-F.

> It would be interesting to see if a different feeling could be created with
> a color version.

This was one day where color would have worked too. Clear skies and bright
light. Alas I had the Pan-F loaded and was determined to use it :)

- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com