Subject: Re: [Leica] More M7 rumors
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:52:20 -0500

> The problem is, there are too many people in the world and as we see on the
> LUG, who want basically to be spoon fed with "non-thinking cameras," so all
> they have to do is, "when all the pretty lights go on, press button, picture
> happens!"

I guess those pictures made in the years before "spoon feeding" were all
lucky accidents ;<]....today's automated creations on film deserve more
praise.

Please this is just old fart humor and not intended to start some OT
exchange demanding ludites to remove their blinders or sing the praise of
better times.  It's snowing in the Boston area, I'm bored, and later I'm
going out to shoot.  Maybe I'll use my handheld meter.

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander