Subject: [Leica] Lea's new PAW
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 19:42:36 -0500

Good capture of a mundane moment in a teenager's life.  I do like her full
hairline better :)  I know this is part of capturing the last year your
daughter is entirely under your roof, but did you experiment with focusing
on her hand and adjusting the DOF?

Enquiring minds want to know.

RE your Delta 3200, I think that you will find that even really thin negs
will print very well.  The best shots of the B52's were where I deliberately
underexposed(in effect shot at 6400)  When I looked at the negs on the light
table I saw a lot of light table.  But the scans picked up a lot of detail.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com