Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Rollei CLA
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 07:25:00 -0800

Jurgen Kuschnik at (805)494-0393. He worked with HF at Rollei repair in
El Segundo, CA. Both worked for Karl, who was the Rollei service mgr out
here. Jurgen worked with Karl, until Karl retired just recently. Jurgen
advertises in the back of the Shutterbug.
Be forewarned that parts are starting to get scarce, so if you're
waffling about a service, don't. Get it down _now_, and it will probably
last a lifetime, before the current inventories dry up.
 Slobodan Dimitrov