Subject: [Leica] Shameless in Boston
From: Michael Hintlian <MichaelHintlian@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:51:22 -0500

Another act of shameless self promotion.  If you are in the Boston area,
please consider visiting the PRC (Photographic Resource Center at Boston
University) on January 17  from 5:30 to 7:30 for an opening reception of an
exhibit of my Big Dig work in the Project Room.  This room is used to
showcase work in process. I am showing very late work which I think kicks
serious butt.

Also opening that night in the main gallery will be John Cohen's show
"there is no eye", a very cool group of photographs by a former member of
the "New Lost City Ramblers".

It  should be a happening eveing at one of the the best places for photo in
Boston.  Please come and enjoy.

Michael Hintlian

Replies: Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Shameless in Boston)