Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New PAW site
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:20:32 -0600

on 1/10/02 4:35 PM, Neal Friedenthal at neal@nairobisafari.com wrote:

> I realize that the idea behind PAW is to showcase new work and that is what
> the alt and week 2 will be. This shot was as much as a test for the site as
> anything since it is a known commodity.

I had to give you a little grief ;) I almost put up a shot for my week one
taken a few months ago...

> I hope to have the site up and running
> by the middle of next week, (it's being done by one of my daughter's friends
> and
> he is away for the weekend), I'm a putz when it comes to computers.

Will you be able to do the updating yourself after the sites made?

> I will on occasion use an archival shot
> as an alternate in the future,

Well again the idea behind PAW and it's alternates are for all fresh photos.
Otherwise what's the point? You will have a whole nice new site to put the
old stuff up to show...

- --
John
Chicago, IL