Subject: [Leica] Re: New PAW site
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:35:47 -0500

John,
I realize that the idea behind PAW is to showcase new work and that is what the alt and week 2 will be. This shot was as much as a test for the site as
anything since it is a known commodity. I hope to have the site up and running by the middle of next week, (it's being done by one of my daughter's friends and
he is away for the weekend), I'm a putz when it comes to computers. The statue shot was done a couple of years ago, I will on occasion use an archival shot
as an alternate in the future, the next three shots (wk 1 alt, wk2 ,and wk2 alt) are all new. Thanks for the comment and come back from time to time.
Neal
<www.photoneal.com>
<neal@nairobisafari.com>