Subject: [Leica] Re: Color Printing
From: Herbert & Lee Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:36:53 -0800

I do.  Since my object is, in part, to paper my walls, and having
limited wall space, I am sticking to 8 x 10.  I use a JOBO room temp
kit and develop in trays.  Use smallest possible trays for dev and
bl/fix but over-sized tray for stop bath.  That way, avoid any
difficulty in getting wet print into tray.  After 20 sec in stop, can
turn on lights. Cheap hair dryer for drying prints.

Herb

>Curious as to how many on the LUG print RA-4 color at home?
- --
Herbert Kanner
kanner@acm.org
650-326-8204