Subject: RE: [Leica] We're nuts
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:50:17 -0500

Sure you can win, Aram.  Just use the camera you enjoy using, that has the
features you need, and to hell with everyone else!  Some people have
commented to me that they think it strange that I use an antiquated camera
(Leicaflex SL), but I love this camera, it is well built and does exactly
what I want an SLR to do, and THAT'S what it is really all about.  I suggest
you grab an R8 and whatever else you may be considering, and make up your
own mind.

BK