Subject: RE: [Leica] We're nuts
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:42:53 -0000

B. D. Colen writes:

"I firmly believe that while Leica is the world's rangefinder king, and
certainly
makes some wonderful lenses, it has always been behind the curve on reflex
bodies"

Not wishing to start rumours flying, but I wonder if this is about to
change? There seem to be an *astonishing* number of 'ex demonstrator' R8
bodies on the second hand market in the UK at the moment. Maybe it's just
coincidence...

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.