Subject: [Leica] wanted: daylight slide printer - the future of art as we know it probably depends on you
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:12:13 -0500

i was just thinking -- you know what's wrong with my work? the biggest
problem with it? (apart from the fact that it sucks and that it's
exploitative of women and dogs and has been called a "crime against culture"
by the boston globe [jerks].) the biggest problem with my photography is
that it's too accessable. any yutz with $2500 can buy one of my prints at
southby's and that is a crime. my work should be far more exclusive for a
much more upscale bruno-magli-wearing crowd, lets call them "the chablis and
bree" crowd. so i think i want to start making 1 of a kind art pieces in the
form of polaroid transfers. just wondering if any luggers happen to have a
vivitar slide printer sitting in a garage somewhere they'd like to part
with.

thanks for rooting around in the basement,

kyle