Subject: RE: [Leica] We're nuts
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:35:34 -0500

I don't know about that, B.D...especially if the spike is drawn on the
RabidWinder.

I'd bet that if these two cameras were dropped from two stories onto a
cement sidewalk, the EOS would cease to exist, but the Leica would be able
to still take pictures...I'll even let you drop the EOS first...

I actually had a Hasselblad drop (not by me, mind you) three stories onto
asphalt...the back was dinged up pretty badly, but the rest of the camera
was fine, believe it or not.

Another test, you put the EOS on a table, and give me one shot at it with
the M6.  If it is able to take a picture after, you win...

;-)