Subject: Re: [Leica] Arne's PAW #2 for 2002 (goth alert!)
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 12:24:48 -0800

That is a very nice shot.  My only criticisms are that I'd like to see
more of the woman and less of the back wall of the bar, especially since
the out of focus highlights at the top are a bit distracting (lighted
beer signs I bet).  If you had moved in a little closer (or cropped
tighter), and if she had tipped her head just slightly more toward you
so we could see some of her eye, then I would find it much more
appealing.  The ashtray is distracting too, as it conflicts with her
beauty and is too sharp to be 'ignored' like the background. Again, why
not crop it?

That said, there are a lot of great points too: beautiful subject, great
perspective, nice exposure, excellent mood - a very nice shot overall

What did you rate the XP2 at?.

Thanks for sharing,
- - marc