Subject: RE: [Leica] Arne's PAW #2 for 2002 (goth alert!)
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:30:45 -0000

Love it, great blacks.

Steve

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Arne Helme
Sent: 08 January 2002 19:06
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Leica] Arne's PAW #2 for 2002 (goth alert!)

I just added PAW #2 2002 to my web site.  It was shot last weekend when I
went
to a gothic/industrial party in the Ruhr area of Germany.  Following the
suggestions I received after posting PAW #1, I have tried to retain more
detail in the shadow areas of the scan.  It is a full frame uncropped scan,
and I intend to only display uncropped fotos on my PAW.  Comments and
suggestion are appreciated...