Subject: Re: [Leica] Jonathan's PAW week one
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 12:24:49 -0600

on 1/8/02 6:06 AM, Jonathan at kottjn@hotmail.com wrote:

> http://www.pbase.com/kottjn/paw2002

I agree on the first comment with shot 1 about the pole merging with the
other person. Other than that I like the shot a lot. #2 had the possibility
if you had panned down a little or better yet taken 2 steps back so you get
the full crouched bodies of the people looking through the books. That photo
was almost there... The guys in the BG are great, everyone in the shot is
spaced out nicely...

- --
John
Chicago, IL