Subject: Re: [Leica] Jonathan's PAW week one
From: Steve Rowell <steverowell@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 07:48:05 -0800 (PST)

- --- Jonathan <kottjn@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the beginning of my PAW 2002:
>
> Two photos around a Chinese construction site in Chengdu.
> Both taken with my 24mm Elmarit-M ASPH. and Lucky 100 B&W film, Processed in XTOL 1+1
>
> http://www.pbase.com/kottjn/paw2002
>
> Critiques welcome!

Hi Jonathan,

The first is very nice, good composition. Very minor criticism is the lack of separation between
the end of the pole the fellow is carrying and the person behind him (They appear to be joined).
Looks as though you had to work fast to get the shot though and it was very worth the effort. The
second shot doesn't have the same impact for me. Great work, keep it up.

Steve Rowell