Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Wk 1 MEB
From: MEBerube <photog@pivot.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 12:59:45 -0500

Just a grab shot late in the day when we are all punch drunk from hours of
happy retail service (Xmas exchanges and gift certificate transactions.)
Peter saw the camera and made this face so I took the picture. I showed him
the pic after I shot it and he got a kick out of it. I had nothing else of
note for the week so this gets the exalted first PAW position for the year. :)

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube

At 07:05 AM 1/8/02 -0800, Don Dory asked: