Subject: RE: [Leica] Question re: Z2X
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:34:16 -0500

Hey - They're point-and-shoots. Presumably backup cameras for all you
Leicaholics out there. They're cameras to drop into your pocket, your
shaving kit, your glove compartment.

So go buy an Olympus Stylus Epic - 35 2.8 lens. Tough as nails. Great
results. Less than $100. Paint a red dot on the clamshell cover and impress
your friends.

B. D.