Subject: Re: [Leica] Breaking the rules.
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 11:29:13 -0500

"Weegee's New York" was published in 1982.  Its a nice book for looking at
his pictures, although I think "Naked City" has a lot of colorful writing
about the pictures by Weegee.  I haven't actuallly seen a copy of "Naked
City" but its often quoted.

There is a travelling exhibition of his work going around.  Last I heard
Kyle saw it in Philadelphia.  I think there is a book or two associated with
the exhibit.  Its a nice exhibit but "Weegee's New York" has most of the
photos and the reproductions are excellent.

Mike D