Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: #190 A Flat Panel iMac
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:59:41 -0500

I'll let you know about resolution.  It has to do with the number of pixels
on the screen.  Greater or less resolution doesn't look good at all.

There is no pixel burnout after two years.  We turn them off at night but
otherwise don't use a screen saver.

One disadvantage is that Windows NT, which our application uses, treats them
as one big monitor.  So the dialog boxes split the two screens.  I think Win
2000 does a better job but others may know for sure.

Mike D