Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: #190 A Flat Panel iMac
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 08:45:36 -0600

Sonny,

I've been holding on to her for 20 years and have no intention of
letting go. The thought of changing operating systems is scary. It just
took me three weeks to upgrade our small home network to Win XP. Not to
mention the thought of buying new software, converting files, trying to
network. Too scary for me.