Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: #190 A Flat Panel iMac
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 23:16:01 -0600

>Yes, the Apple desktop LCD displays have a very wide viewing angle and
are
>VERY bright and quit sharp. I have a new Cinema Display and, well, it's
>wonderful. It's much nicer to use than a CRT.

>Adam

My wife got me the Cinema Display and the HK speakers. She was so
excited. But I have a PC not an iMac. :-(  It broke my heart taking it
back. As I was standing in line a guy comes up and congratulates me on
getting it.

Sam Krneta

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: #190 A Flat Panel iMac)
Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: #190 A Flat Panel iMac)