Subject: [Leica] Re: #190 A Flat Panel iMac
From: Herbert & Lee Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 19:59:38 -0800

My wife just got a G4 with a flat panel.  My computer is an iMac with
CRT.  I don't have an opinion about the flat panel with respect to
photographic work, but it is clearly a different technology from the
active matrix display that is found on lap tops.  The clue is that it
looks solid when viewed from the side, whereas the display that I see
on lap tops fades out when viewed from the side.

Herb