Subject: [Leica] Scanner Advice: FS2710 worthy of Leica Slides and Negs?
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 16:11:39 -0800

I'm interested in burning some Christmas money on an entry-level film
scanner.  I'd like APS support too, and I'm thinking of the Canon FS2710
(I have given up on the idea of scanning my medium format chromes).
 Does anyone have any experience with this unit? Is it any good?  My
hope is to have better scans for the WWW and to do some small prints
(8X10 or smaller) on an Epson Stylus P2000.  I will still do most of my
'quality' printing conventionally - you know, a darkroom and chemicals
and all that.

Currently I use the DigiLux with the slide-copier attachment - blech!.

Thanks,
- - marc

***     Marc Attinasi     ***
* mailto: marc@attinasi.org *