Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL Titanium & more @ BHCC
From: Nigel <beverlyhillscamera@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:36:36 -0800

Hi everyone!

Thank you for helping us become the #1 Leica place for California, we
are flying!  We had a great visit not too long ago with the president of
Leica USA and cemented our relationship with Leica even further.  We are
looking forward to great things and a lot of it is thanks to the many
many Leica users (and I do mean USERS!) with whom we have become
friends...so once again a big Thank You!

This weeks Leica goodies:

R6.2 Black, Leica USA Demo with One Year Leica USA wrnty, MINT: $1250.00

R7 Black, used, MINT: $800.00
R6 Black w/ Motor Drive, used, EXCELLENT: $850.00 for the pair.
R-100mm f/2.8 APO-Macro, Leica USA Demo with One Year Leica USA wrnty,
MINT: $1650.00

M6 TTL Titanium:
I received two of these beauties and am receiving at least five more,
one of them I am keeping for myself as a shooter, the others are up for
grabs...$2695.00 will get you one.  The same goes for the new Titanium
lenses (50, 35 & 90), I will have at least three sets up for grabs.

Leica Lens Compendium by Erwin Puts, NEW hardcover: $49.00
Leica Lens Practice, NEW hardcover: $29.00

Also, if you ever want to try a Noctilux, a 400mm f/2.8 APO-Modular, an
R8 with Motor Drive or any other exotic Leica stuff please remember that
we rent Leica.

All the best to you, I hope you have a GREAT 2002!

Nigel Skeet
Beverly Hills Camera Centre
1135 South Beverly Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90035