Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Widows XP/Mac was Gamma
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:53:04 -0800

Eric wrote:

> Austin:
>
> >MS or Gates has NOT (really)
> >invented anything, all they have done is clone what other people do.
>
> Which actually makes the comparison to Edison all the better.  Edison was as
> much of a great inventor as Gates is.
>
> Eric

I read a big fat book on Edison.
As i recall he was no engineer just went with his intuitions and kept
plugging away at it until he'd get it too work.
Never slept, just kept trying things until something would finally work.

Perspiration and persistence engineering.

With a nice does of inspiration. I'm all for the guy.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Message from "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com> (RE: [Leica] Widows XP/Mac was Gamma)